Schema and Snippits use

I am new to both Schema and Snippets so I would like to clarify what I need to do to after I set up Snippets to content I create. Do I have to add the special markup or will this be done automatically after I update this information? Thank you.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Please go through our detailed guide on knowledge base section to understand it properly (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-snippet/94).

Hope that helps.

Hi! I had read that. What I am wondering is if I do the above do I need to add the div/span info to comply with schema.org markup. For instance: do i have to add the markup to my address info in the footer? Or will doing this along with adding info per page in your Snippit are be enough? Do I need to learn their markup to get value or is your tool doing the heavy lifting for me? Thank you.

Hi there,

You do not need to add anything to the markup. After you set up stuff in the plugin settings you simply need to go to each page and fill in the specific information on that page in the proper Snippet box. After that, all the necessary markup will be automatically generated.

Thank you.

Fantastic! Thank you.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.