Sample blog post Sample page is showing very horrible format

How can I edit or make my blog page look like integrity template? I am getting a horrible structure. Please guide me to setup this all.

cornerstone not working

Hi Rahul,

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long thread makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Let’s talk about each problem in a separate case. The screenshot that you show, seems to be the case that you enabled the Uber Menu plugin and that is why you have the view. Please go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and disable any menu related plugins that you installed.

If you want to use the UberMenu plugin please follow this article.

Now, regarding the Cornerstone PHP error, it shows that you have 2 versions of the Cornerstone installed. Please go to WordPress Dashboard > Cornerstone and disable and delete all instances of the Cornerstone plugin. Then go to X/Pro > Validation and wait for a few seconds and then go back to the plugins page. The compatible version of the Cornerstone should be installed automatically.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.