Rows Inside Columns

What’s the best way to achieve this layout where the red lines are columns and the green lines are rows?

Hi there,

You can add a section to one row which has two columns. That will follow the Red line you have mentioned in the screenshot.

Then you can use the Image Element for the left column.

For the right column, you can drag the Classic Featured list element and also right below that you can drag the button element. So in this particular case, you do not need additional Rows/Columns nested.

But if you want to have the nested row/column. You need to go to X > Global Blocks and add the nested row/column with proper elements inside them there. For more information click here. After that, you can use the Global Block element in the builder itself to add the nested items inside the builder itself.

I suggest that you read the Cornerstone/Content Builder section of our KB articles overview.

Thank you.

Of course ! Much simpler. Apologies for the dumb question.

So I created this section :

…which produces this code :

Ideally I’d like this displayed in an accordion. I tried copying everything between the [row] shortcodes including the shortcodes themselves but I’m getting this result :

Is it possible to display the two column layout within an accordion?

Hi there,

You can not copy the result of the generated shortcodes as the new v2 elements (The ones that are not called Classic) actually do not have shortcode representation.

You need to use the Global Block as I mentioned. Whatever you want to add inside the Accordion you need to add as a global block , then you can add the global block shortcode into the accordion content pane,.

Please consider that you need to keep the content as simple as possible when you want to use accordion or tabs or sliders. Try not use Javascript rendering dependent elements such as the Google Map or cases like that as they will have problems rendering. But your specific case now is that you need to use global block.

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.