Revolution Slider / Not Working in the Front End

The Revolution Slider of my front page didn’t show.
For now, I tried following solution but doesn’t work.

I tried that 3 method of “Revolution Slider Not Working in the Front End”, but doesn’t work.

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/troubleshooting-tips-for-5-0/
And I tried 1-5 of this support page, doesn’t work either.

Hi @mariahsisao,

Thanks for writing in.

I could see that there is a script conflict in your browser console. It could be the reason for your Slider Revolution not to work.

Please test for plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks.

Hi there,

After I deactivating all third party plugins, it still not work.
And I’m really stupid to search the other ways to find how to check conflict plugin.
Then i find a plugin “health check” which claim could find out the conflict.
After i run a troubleshooting mode, it turned like this.
Could you please help?

Hi @mariahsisao,

I am not sure what the plugin is saying here, but I went to your website and added a test page and used the Cornerstone to add the Classic Revolution Slider Element and chose the Main Slider and it is working with no problem.

This shows that the problem must be for a specific slider which you need to double check. If you need more help please add a test page and add the slider in question to test.

Thank you.

Thanks a lot! I solve the problem successfully.

I thought it can solve the Revolution Slider problem within the original page.
But after your suggestion, I create a new page to solve this. And it works.

Thank you!!

Hi @mariahsisao,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.