Remove line from menu - line shows up when I have a reduced screen

How do I remove the line from around menu - shows up when I have a reduced screen in Chrome and Iphone. Where do I find this setting?

Thanks!

Hi @Lottafixelius

I believe this can be adjusted in Ubermenu style generator, or you can simply add this CSS code to (X > Theme Options > CSS):

.ubermenu-responsive-toggle.ubermenu-responsive-toggle-main {
    border: none;
}

Note: make sure to update the theme and plugins to the most recent version following this guide:

Thanks.

I have X-theme 5.2.5 - So do I update to 6.0.4? Is that a stable version?

Hi There,

The 6.0.4 version is stable right now.

You should keep your X theme & Cornerstone plugin up-to-date.

For more information about updating theme & plugin, please take a look at this: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62.

Regards!

I’ve validated my license for X but I’ve got a Themeforest license and no X logo in front appearently… How do I change that? Is that the reason I don’t get automatic updates?

I have wanted a automatic update from the start but I guess my settings doesn’t work - please help me set it up :confused:

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see the X logo before your license code.

I am not sure if you are looking for something else.

If you have validated your site that means auto update it on. You will see the update in X-> Validation page.

For more clarification please check.

Thanks

Ok great but it does not update automaticly and I can’t se any links och buttons to make it update :open_mouth:

Thanks for asking again!

If you go to Dashboard -> Updates you will find a list of item waiting for the update, if the theme is up for an update you will find them there too.

Select the item you want to update and click on the update button.

Thanks

It says that I have the latest updates. I can’t select X anywhere to update. I have WP on automatic update and that works.

And the Theme can’t be updated here eighter…

And in X menu no posibility to press “update” eighter

Hi There,

Could you please try manually update your X theme & Cornerstone plugin instead?

If it still doesn’t work, please provide us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

Manually updated X today. now 6.04 No luck on finding anything like an update possibility but I guess there are no updates to do yet. Just fingers crossed until you release a new update?

Hey @Lottafixelius,

The line comes from UberMenu’s Black and White Skin.

Try adding this code in Theme Options > CSS

.ubermenu-skin-black-white-2 {
  border: 0;
}

Hope that helps.

The line didn’t dissappear :open_mouth: in spite of the css code…

Only shows on really small windows on PC and on cells

Hi,

The code provided is not working because there is a missing close bracket in your css code,

Please add close curly bracket before adding that code.

eg.

a.x-brand.img:before {
	content: "Truckreparatörens Försäljnings AB";
	font-size: .9em;
	vertical-align: middle;
	margin-right: 8px;
	float: right;
        margin-top: 20px;
}   /* <- this bracket was missing */

.ubermenu-skin-black-white-2 {
        border: 0;
}

Thanks

Updating thread because the new version of x-theme is still not an automatic update - I have updated X-theme manually the last couple of times. Last time was during this thread. Now a new X-theme version is released (I got an e-mail) but I still don’t see any theme update - it didn’t show up after the last manual update as you hoped for - please help!

Hello @Lottafixelius,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Another support staff here. While going through the thread and images you have shared, I have a question. Is your website on a multisite environment? If yes, then you will have to update the theme manually as on a multisite setup as of now WordPress does not has the feature to update theme at network level.

If not, then please try and revoke the licence from X > Validation and click Revoke licence. And after that please revalidate again from X > Validation.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.