Purchased Pro Theme But It is NOT showing up in my Downloads in Envato

Hi, I purchased the Pro Theme on Sept. 5, 2018 and I have the receipt that was emailed to me along with the Themeco order number. When I goto the link that was supplied to me, it takes me to themeforest.net and onto a website that says envatomarket. When I click on downloads in the downloads section of my account, it tells me I haven’t bought anything yet. Why is my Pro purchase that I paid $79.00 not showing up in downloads? I am trying to install this in my wordpress.org website. Can you please fix this problem? My intention was to buy the X Pro Theme. That is what I purchased, right?

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for purchasing Pro. Would you mind giving us a screenshot of the link you’re referring to that lead you to ThemeForest? Pro is not available in ThemeForest. You can download it here in your Apex Dashboard (https://theme.co/apex/dashboard).

After you have downloaded Pro, please see the setup instructions in our Knowledge Base

Thanks.

Hi @christian_y ,

Here is a photo of my receipt. Did I purchase the X Pro theme, because that was what I wanted. I clicked the link you provided and I was able to find the pro download in there. What is the difference between envatomarket and apex? I am new to this and a little confused.

Thanks for your help.

I think what you wanted was X? Please note that X and Pro are separate products.

X is the basic and version but includes the demos you can see at https://theme.co/x/demos/

Pro has the Header and Footer builders which means you can achieve a custom layout and add elements for and to your header and footer. It also includes the Design Cloud.

Envato Market and Apex are also completely different sites. Envato Market is a marketplace not controlled by Themeco (us) while Apex is the portal provided us for a variety of purposes including product support.

With your current situation, I’d recommend that you continue with Pro and not X.

Thanks.

Hi @christian_y,

Thank you for getting back to me. I wanted Pro. My new boss said he uses the X Pro theme with the Cornerstone Builder. I was able to use your link and activate it, as well as the child theme for it. However, I am not seeing the Cornerstone builder that comes with the purchase. Cornerstone Builder is suppose to be included with the Pro purchase as well, is that correct? If so, how do I access Cornerstone? Right now Beaver Builder keeps popping up when I try to make a new page.

Thanks for your help.

Hi @lcatera,

Hope you’re well today.

I have responded to the separate ticket that you have posted.

Kindly refer to that ticket to avoid confusion.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.