Purchased license via Themeforest, missing in My Licenses

Hi There,

I was reviewing the licenses I have purchased, and I found that I am missing one from 2014. I had originally purchased it from themeforest. However, the site I am using the license for shows that it is still valid, and will update automatically. How can I have this available on the the apex “my licenses”’ page? I would like to update it to “pro”.

Thanks,

Chris

ps. Site in question is kabiria.co

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Add your license in your account and then you can upgrade this license to pro. Please see “Managing your licenses” section from this knowledge base article:

Hope this helps.

Hi There,

I don’t think you understand my original posting. Feel free to read it again for clarity, or let me explain it again…

The license that I have owned for several years has now gone missing. It is not viewable via the “my licenses” apex page - it is not listed with the other licenses I own.

However, the license is still active. I have been able to auto update the site and all the extensions are available.

I would like to know how to restore this license on the “my licenses” apex page, so I can then enable the upgrade to pro.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi there,

You will need to go to Themeforest website and find the purchase key there. Then add it like you would do as a brand new license in the Apex. Follow the steps below:

So you would add the purchase key of the Themeforest to the license section:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.