Product Tabs disappeared after update

We are having an issue similar to the one shown here: Tabs Disappeared after Woo Update/tabs.php template. We have taken all the same steps as shown in this post to check and have reinstalled Pro as well to no resolution. We have since reverted the file back to the previous version and that fixed our issue. We would like to get things updated to the current files as soon as possible. Just wanted to let you know that this is still an ongoing issue for some of us.

Hey Jeremy,

I upgraded Pro and WooCommerce to the latest version and the WooCommerce options in Theme Options were reset. Maybe that’s the cause of the Tabs disappearing? In my case, I set the options again to restore the tabs.

Can you try updating again and see if that would be the same case? If not, I’d recommend we wait for WooCommerce 3.8 to be supported. Right now, the latest supported version is 3.7.1. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.