Problems with cornerstone editing

Helio guys I am experiencing something weird. When I edit the button or a section box in cornerstone I can’t visualize the set up , I can only see the text but not the colour, size and borders. However when I publish I can see it.

My problem is that I cannot see the preview so I don’t know if I like it or not or make it bigger or smaller…

here the screenshot. as you can see the section is coloured but you cannot see it coloured in the preview…

thanks for your help

Hi there,

Please kindly follow the steps below:

1. Go to X > Settings and scroll down to see the System meta box and clear the style cache.
  2. Follow the steps mentioned in this article.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.