Problems with content layout

hello,

when i put a button under a picture it looks like this:

when i stretch my screen, the button will sit next to the picture.

How do i get it under the picture again? (on the phone it needs to be the same, so button under picture, then scroll down, another button under a picture and so on.

Hi Thibaud,

Thank you for writing in, please do this to all your Button elements.

First set a 200px max-width to your button (adjust max-width where you see it fits).

Then to make the button centered on the column, please apply an auto left and right margin on it.

Actually you don’t need to do the auto left and right margin because your columns are already set to text-align center, but to the columns that don’t text-align center, you need the auto margin.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This didn’t change anything

I just want the buttons to be in the middle under every picture. i also have buttons ‘X1’ ‘X2’ ‘X3’ etc and when i look at it from my phone, it is sitting next to the picture. the link to the page with those buttons is: vhwp.vhcarsytems.be/audio-upgrades/bmw/

Hello Thibaud,

Thanks for updating in!

To resolve your issue, please do the following:

• Edit your page back in Cornerstone.
  • Click each columns and make sure to align the contents to the center.
  • Click each button and add an element css in the “Customize” tab
$el {
  display: block;
}

• And then add a top margin of the button so that there will be a gap between the image and the button.

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

This worked! thanks!

Hi Thibaud,

If you want to read more about the Element CSS feature, you may check this link:

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.