Problem with The Grid

Hi,
I started to ancounter a strane problem with images on The Grid slider. They are all cropped to half. I am attaching a sceenshot.

It started a few days ago and I have no idea what is causing it… Hope you can help.
dharmaebooks.org

Beata

Hello Beata,

Thanks for writing in!

This issue could just be a caching related. Since you have installed a caching plugin WP Total Cache, please clear your plugin cache and regenerate the minified JS/CSS files before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately.

If this does not help, please provide us access to your site so that we can investigate further. You can create a secure note when you reply and add the WP details. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Hello @tashitendrel,

Thanks for providing the information. I have logged in and I was able to resolved the issue.
I added this custom css:

.tg-layout-justified img.tg-item-image {
    height: auto !important;
}

Please check your site now.

Hi Ruel, thank you for this. It does help a lot, but doesnt solve the issue completely.

I have checked the site on 3 different browsers. On Safari it looks perfect, On Chrome the navigation arrows are stretched up and on Opera the arrows are same stretched up and still some part of the images is missing… As if something is pushing those elements from below. I am attaching the screenshot from the Opera.

I started to wonder, maybe it would be best to restore the whole site from the date I think it was still OK…?

I have also noticed that the images (not arrows…) look fine on a smaller screens. When I extend it to 15" or bigger, they get cut at the bottom again…

Hey @tashitendrel,

We have received several reports about the same issue with The Grid.

One customer reported that clearing the browser cache solved the issue for him. And, I could not replicate the issue in my test site also.

Upon checking your site also, the images are not cut-off even removing the code provide by Ruenel. Please remove the code provided previously as that is not the solution. Next, clear your all caches again including your browser’s cache and also check your site in incognito mode and other browsers also to verify if this is just indeed a caching issue.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.