Pro vs normal x theme

In the pro version , could be used the plugins of wordpress or not ?

I would like to know if VC it would be working and which are the pros and cons of the pro version vs the normal one . thanks

I have seen this comment in an old question
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
At this stage the main difference is that PRO offers the header and footer builders that give you extreme possibilities to design your header and footer.

On the down side,at this stage, PRO does not offer demos as X.

That are the differences right now.

Hope it clarifies.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And i have asked for a different thing that is not a header or footer . in that theme and i have received an answer that I must buy the pro version . I wish to have pretty clear the differences . I have 5-6 licenses of x theme and I just need to add one thing here . Obviously , I must be aware of the differences between the 2 options and think about them. I have seen the answer in another question and it is different of the answers that i have received, so i wish to clarify the question . Thanks for your time !

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-add-this-additional-ad-panels/22508/3

Hi there,

All the features of the X are available also in Pro, except the demo import functionality. Also, we have a bug regarding the One Page Navigation feature in Pro that our development team is doing their best to have a fix.

Here you can find a good article regarding the X and Pro:

The best way to get to know the Pro is to see the video tutorials of the Header/Footer Builder. Please check this page:

You will see a section dedicated to Pro which has good information regarding the Header/Footer builders.

The Visual Composer extension is available both in X and Pro if needed, but we recommend that you use the Pro Editor for Pro. In X the Builder is called Cornerstone which you need to install as a plugin separately, In the Pro, you do not need Cornerstone and the Pro Editor is integrated with the theme. Both Pro Editor and Cornerstone are the same when it comes to the way of using them.

We will be happy to answer any other questions you may have regarding Pro.

Thank you.

1 Like

Ok so I can add additional ad panel in the x theme is not it ? I mean it is a part of the website ( and is not a part of the foother and header ) Can you help me please ? Thanks

Hi Borislav,

Let’s clarify a few aspects in order that we can assist you.

This panels you are referring, how you plan to add it? Are those images? Is this a google ads code?

The referenced website you provided seems to be using background image to mimic panels.

On Pro you can have sidebar headers which you could use to add content, but sincerely this seems to be a hard approach to get a good result.

If you could elaborate more we could you give some suggestions.

Thanks

Thank you for your help !

Basically , I wish to ad additional panels like the website . I wish to add there an image ( featured ads ) or add google ads code .

Q1 ) how you plan to add it? In fact this is my question . I am not able to add any content in this area neither using VC or the x theme .

Q2 ) Are those images? I wish to add images in the mine using the same style and behaviour changing the images depending of my needs ( featured ads for sponsors ) .

Q3) I am not pretty sure that this is a google ads code, i guess that it is not . It seems to be a featured ads .( I am not quiet sure ) in the theme you can find a link to the website in order to clarify how it works-image or google ads code . I am going to attach the link in secure note in this theme too .

Well I am not pretty sure if it is background or not , but when you are scrolling down the background does not move .

So , even using Pro version it would be hard to achieve is not it ?

Of course if you have any questions i am going to answer them asap

Thanks for your time and help ![quote=“Joao, post:6, topic:22826”]
cannot
[/quote]

OK . and could be possible to put a responsive background for example ? How can i make it and be sure that the logo/image would be responsive . Any recommendations and advices are welcome . Basically i wish to allow some extra featured ads . Maybe only image with banners than google ads . thanks Joao !

Hi There,

The exactly layout would require some customizations out of the scope of our support. The design of the referenced website is not really standard.

I would suggest re-thinking the design. I would not would use the Ads on both sides, but would use a normal, not boxed layout with adds on sidebar.

Unfortunely we cannot help you that in detail, but my reccommendation would be to re-think the layout.

Thanks for understading.

OK . and could be possible to put a responsive background for example ? How can i make it and be sure that the logo/image would be responsive (i mean for example the logo and the slogan must be NOT distorted in the phone for example ,etc ). Any recommendations and advices are welcome . Basically i wish to allow some extra featured ads . Maybe only image with banners than google ads . thanks Joao !

Hi There,

I dont think adding this banners to the background is the way to go, it is a really poor approach to be sincere and I dont see that working.

What you could try is using PRO and beside adding a top header adding left and right headers, please see image below:

But again, you are entering a more complex healm of design that might require some dedication to achieve a good result.

Hope it helps

Ok thank you in any case Joao ! Have a nice day !

You’re most welcome.

Take Care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.