Pro Update - No longer loading Pro / Headers Etc

I have 2 sites (pretty much the same) which I have just updated to the lastest pro.
1 worked fine the 2nd didn’t.

I can’t seem to get it to load anything from the Headers, Footers or even the Pro editor.

I manually did the update which fixed a few issues with the header not loading properly when viewing the site…
But I still can’t load up anything Pro, edit headers etc.

Hello @EonBroadcasting,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

First, please make sure you are using PHP version 7.1 or 5.6 and check that you have the PHP Memory Limit increased to 512M:

Also, please follow the recommendations here:

For more information on the new releases, please read:

If problem still persists, please get back to us with a separate username/password so we can take a closer look. The one you’ve provided wasn’t working as I suspect someone is using it the same time I was logged in.

Thank you.

Hey @Jumar,
Thanks for getting back to me…
We are using PHP 7.1. Memory is 256.
And I cleared the caching as well.

When we try to use anything PRO it asks us to login again, and just puts us into a login loop.

Ill attach the login again for you.

Hi there,

I suspect that this is a server issue, as I currently can’t login unlike a while ago. And also encountered an error:

Please contact your hosting provider and request them to optimize Apache web server performance.

Along with that, please tell them to increase your PHP memory limit to 512M

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Whats URL you are getting that error?
And what country are you from? (incase your IP group is blocked)

As I am able to login fine with the details I gave you.

Hey There,

Thanks for updating in! I was able to logged in and I can confirm that the issue exists in your site. This issue usually happens when you do not have the same WordPress Address URL and theSite URL. So I went ahead and change the URLS in the settings, Settings > General.

After that, I edited one of you headers and it is now loading with no issues.

Once you are done building the contents, headers and footers, you can switched back and change the URL settings again.

Please check your site now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.