PRO: The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error

The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP Error.

I disabled all Plugins same Problem.
I enabled the Debug Logfile, but ther is no Logfile.

I guess this is a Problem with the WPML Translation.

Hello @SebastianBlath,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Would you mind trying these general solutions.

1. Ensure you are fully up to date. See our changelog.
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If nothing helps, please give us WP Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

i did everything and it is still not working

Hi There,

Why do you say that? Does the error gone when you deactivate the WPML plugin?

If you’re using a child theme, try switching to the parent theme to see if that makes a difference. The conflict could be in your child theme customizations.

Enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG. You might be able to see an error message on the site right away. If not, the error log could reveal where the problem is originating.

If nothing works, please provide us the site URL and login credentials on a “secure note” so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

no, the error is still there even when all Plugins are deactivated. WP_Debug is enabled but there is no error message and no logfile. I provieded the login credatials twice as secure note

Hi there,

In that case, please provide your site’s URL and login credentials, we’ll check what’s in there.

Thanks!

posted as secure Note

Hi there,

It’s because of one of your plugins, I deactivated them while WPML is active and the builder loads okay. But I activated them again, please deactivate them one by one while checking the builder, until you find the one that causes this issue.

Thanks!

Hi staff,

Would you mind sharing what plugin you deactivated?
Although I am working with Polylang I am still searching for a solution to get Cornerstone work. Little hope that this solve the problem.
Thanks!
Ingrid

Hi Ingrid,

Rad did not find out what plugin causes the issue, he simply did a plugin test. Deactivated all the plugin (except WPML) and find the builder loads okay, then he activated all the plugins back. Please do a plugin test as well, you can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Please also try the solution provided by Alex here.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

the plugin was WP Statistics

Hello @SebastianBlath,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Because WP Statistics is a third party plugin, we won’t be able to provide you the support as it falls outside the scope of support we offer. I checked WP Statistics website and it seems to be a Analytics plugin. Mind telling if you any any specific requirement to use WP Statistics plugin? Have you tried Google Analytics? We also ship plugin that makes very easy to integrate Google Analytics into website. https://screencast.com/t/XG7W5rBTv4

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.