Pro interface stopped working

Hi,
I was working with SEO settings with YOAST plugin today and fixing the keyword and slug settings; suddenly PRO page editing interface stopped loading.
Circular animation keeps running forever when I click “Edit with PRO” on Pages menu or go PRO > Launch on the WP dashboard.
I have disabled all plugins as usual to rule out any plugin conflicts. Same result.
Site works fine on the front end.
How can I cure this?
Thank you.

I have read this thread below and I confirm that my cs-vendor.js file is intact meanwhile this error occuring.

Hey There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

Hi,
I have sent the credentials.
Thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the credentials. I have logged in and I found out that Pro is not working because your server rejected the file /wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7. You are experiencing the issue related to this thread:

Please ask your hosting provider to whitelist this file so that Pro interface will work again.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,
I am having difficulty getting a response from my current hosting provider and there fore have decided to change my hosting service.
I have been looking into how to transfer my site to another provider as smooth as possible.
I have noticed that there is no dedicated folder which holds my WP site content when watching several instructional videos.
Are my files to be transferred reside under the root of public_html folder in my case?
I am not referring to database and other things FYI.
Could you please take a peek into my installation and confirm?
Would you need my cPanel login info for this?
Thank you.

Hi there,

I suggest that you check this article for more detailed information on the migration:

You can use our Themeco Managed Hosting if you are interested:

If you still have problems we will be glad to take a look at the case but we will need access to your website files.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.