Pro Header - top level menu items with sub items won’t open

Hi there,

I requested support for something a while ago, but because I’ve my delayed reply the thread was marked as solved.

UPDATED FROM HERE:
Ihave done what you have suggested and also turned off all caching, yet still have the problem. It appears this is a problem in the theme, have tested on safari and chrome on a mobile device and getting the same result. What is the next step?

Hi @designandstuff,

Your Pro theme is outdated. Please update it to the latest version: 2.5.5

https://theme.co/changelog/

Here is the update guide:

Let us know how it goes!

Thank you for the reply, however it doesn’t fix the issue.

Please see the link I sent you originally for the website.

I look forward to a solution.

thanks

Hi @designandstuff,

I still see some JS errors in the console log.

Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t help, please provide us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have tried deactivating all plugins, but still the same result.

I will send secure note now.

Hi @designandstuff,

The username seems incorrect:

I’ve already tried: PMP ADMIN, admin, pmp-admin but no lucks. Could you please double check?

Thank you.

terribly sorry about that, have confirmed and edited the secure note.

Thank you for taking action

Hi @designandstuff,

To fix this, please select sub indicator as trigger for sub menu.

Thanks

Hi @paul.r,

Thanks for the response, did you happen to test that on a mobile device?
As I have tested earlier and again just now, however testing on iPhone 7 in Safari & Chrome it doesn’t work. Also tested on iPad and it would work 1 out of 4 times.

Really looking forward to a solution on this.

Please let me know the next step

Hi @designandstuff,

The issue is the SUB INDICATOR are too close wit the menu item. To fix this issue, I’ve set the width & height for SUB INDICATORS and also removed all the margins:

Could you please purge all the caches and double check again?

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply, I’ve seen that and tested it and found it’s performing better and sometimes the menu is dropping down. But still not working well on devices around iPhone 7 size. I have also increased the left margin on the sub indicator to 25px. What is the next step?

Hi @designandstuff,

Your menu link and the sub-indicator are overlapping each other thus tapping on the sub-indicator triggers your menu.

Please remove all the negative margin you have added to your sub-indicator

If you would like to adjust the spacing between the sub-indicator and text, you may adjust it in text mrgin.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.