Pro Header - top level menu items with sub items won't open

Hi there,

I have menus put into headers on desktop and mobile made in Pro Header builder, but when I click on a top level item that has a sub item, it only opens the drop down for the sub item but not the actual url of the top item. I have sub indicators activated, but still doesn’t work.

Any solution here?

UPDATED FROM HERE:
@Prasant sorry for the delayed reply, I noticed I could not longer reply to this thread - perhaps since it’s been so long. i have done what you have suggested and also turned off all caching, yet still have the problem. It appears this is a problem in the theme, have tested on safari and chrome on a mobile device and getting the same result. What is the next step?

Hello @designandstuff,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

As you are using Navigation Layered element under Setup > Sub Menu Trigger select Sub Indicator. After that please make sure to clear browser cache and site cache.

I also see that you have enabled minification. For the moment try turning off minification and see how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.