Pro fonts doesn't work

Hi,

The feature of (Templates > fonts) in the Pro is not function. I set the fonts there and saved, and then applied on (Theme Option > Typography) but the Page’s content fonts have no changes. Pls advise.

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Conversation Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Sorry, I don’t know how to reply privately , so I sent u a DM instead

Hi there,

In your post, you’ll find the Secure Note button, and there you can add your private information. Please don’t sent private message regarding the credentials as other support may not able to see it.

Thanks!

1 Like

thx for your info, secure note created.

Hi there,

I found out that this issue is related to main Pro font issue,

cs-vendor.js:23936 Uncaught EmberError {description: undefined, fileName: undefined, lineNumber: undefined, message: "Property set failed: object in path "values.firstObject" could not be found or was destroyed.", name: "Error"…}

Our developer is already working on it :slight_smile:, please stay tuned with the updates. You may follow this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-1-1-1-breaks-font-manager/3105/18 as well.

Thanks!