Pro: feature request on bottom header bar

It would be nice to add more than 1 bar across the bottom

in my own case I would have several that would appear when the user scrolls to a section

for example this page http://staging1.kidsmagicworld.com.au/home-test-2/ on a mobile device

at the bottom you have the instant quote section I will set up as a jump link- when you click this- it will auto scroll down the page to the quote section

at this point it would load the next bar over the previous one (using z-index) and this would have a different call to action

you could also have this on a step by step action all on the one page you have prices, availability and booking for a service provider for example
they click prices and the prices load- and then the next bar says- check availability and so on

Hello @b960a518-a049-4215-9,

Thanks for writing in! What you have is a bar bottom which you have added in the custom header. It would be a good idea to create a custom footer and then assign to the page. With custom footer, you can have several bars when you want it.

Hope this helps.

But the footer doesn’t sit at the bottom of the browser window- you have to scroll to the bottom to view it

Hi,

I checked and that’s right, footer bars doesn’t have the position fixed option.

This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive. Thanks!

very useful for mobile navigation as you are dealing with finite screen real estate

essentially a bar loads across the bottom depending on where they are on the page

other ideas: blogers could have scrolling content with a different bar for each article linking to something or have a relevant advert on the bar- I am just thinking

but for me- when they are viewing the top of the page- I want a call to action to take them to the next step (which is down the page) but if they scroll to that area I want a different call to action to appear like “check out my reviews”

Hi There,

I understand what you’re trying to do, but the bottom bar is not designed for that feature.

You can try the ConvertPlus’s Info bar, it is a bar that can be shown either at the top or bottom (like the fixed bottom bar), and it can be triggered after scrolling to section with certain ID/Class.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.