Pro editor load issue

Hi support,

I have the issue when Pro editor load. Not work or load.
Any post or site not loade in pro editor only load load load.

How can i fix ?

My config : PHP7.2.0, MariaDB, Nginx 1.13.8

Regards

Max

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

We are really sorry that you are facing issue with pro editor, Please check following points for possible fix and optimization best practice.

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
    define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Hello
1-7
an not work

Regards

max

Hi There,

Upon further testing, I see the following errors on your console log.

SyntaxError: missing } in compound statement
note: { opened at line 149633, column 63
SyntaxError: missing } after function body
note: { opened at line 42655, column 70

I have uploaded the Cornerstone directory manually to your server but it seems you have some of the other Pro theme files are corrupted. Could you please try re-installing your Pro theme and see if that helps. You can follow the guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62).

Also I would suggest you to increase your PHP max script execution time to 120 as currently it is set to 60.

Thanks!

Hello
i set php max script to 120
i reinstall pro but not works

any tipps?

regards
max

Hi Max,

I am still seeing the same error Darshana posted. Since both Pro was reinstalled already, can you try to contact your hosting service provider and ask them to whitelist this file: cs-vendor.js.It seems the same error discussed by Christopher on this thread:

Let us know how this goes for you.

which. js are all needed by pro and cornerstone
please with complete path

Hello
cs-vendor.js is not blocked by nginx or virus soft

Hi there,

Please downgrade your PHP lower than 7.2.0, that version was released last November in which some features and functions are deprecated. And the builder still uses the some of that features and functions.

Thanks!

Hello

i downgrade to php v7.1.13
but not work only load load load

?

Hello There,

I have re uploaded again the Pro theme in hopes that a file may have just been corrupted. After I uploaded, I cleared the plugin cache since you have installed Comet Cache Pro. Still the issue remains as if nothing has changed. Is the file cs-vendor.js and cs.js whitelisted already? Could we enable under construction mode and test for another round of plugin conflict?

Please let us know.

YES “enable under construction mode and Test”

YES “enable under construction mode and Test”

Hi there,

I checked and it’s to slow, been waiting for it to load even the admin dashboard.

But upon more close up checking, the cornerstone JS files are corrupted still corrupted. I’d like to check if the file is really corrupted or is it just due to minification. Would you mind providing the correct FTP login credentials? I can’t connect with the provided FTP login credentials.

The files are currently ending with

});
define('cornerstone/initializers/debug
    export default DS.Adapter.extend({
      // ...your code here
    });
    ```

Model-specific adapters can be created b

They are incomplete.

Thanks!

Hello

i have test and ftp works

I load a file with curl all ok
file size ok

curl -I https://rvlove.co/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 10:59:03 GMT
Content-Type: application/javascript; charset=utf-8
Content-Length: 5542556
Last-Modified: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 15:51:20 GMT
Connection: keep-alive
Vary: Accept-Encoding
ETag: "5a0c6278-54929c"
Server: nginx centminmod
X-Powered-By: centminmod
Expires: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 10:59:03 GMT
Cache-Control: max-age=2592000
Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
Cache-Control: public, must-revalidate, proxy-revalidate, immutable, stale-while-revalidate=86400, stale-if-error=604800
Accept-Ranges: bytes

Hi there,

I checked the website and indeed I can see that the files below have problems which are not the case in our installation:

wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7
wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs.js?ver=2.1.7

We acknowledge that it is quite some time that we are trying to find the reason this is happening and we could not find why those 2 JS files are corrupt.

The only suggestion that we can offer at the moment is that you migrate the site to a test server or your local machine to see if the problem is caused by the hosting service provider if not.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.