Pro Editor Error "Page you are looking for is no longer here..."

Good morning,
I’m getting an error in the Pro editor. If I’m editing any pre-existing element/column/section, then go to click any one of the tabs (Layout/Elements/Inspector), it either asks me if I want to “leave the site – changes may not be saved” or it kicks me out of the editor completely and sends me to a “page no longer exists”. I will attach screenshots of this. I have tried disabling plugins, clearing cache, and switching browsers, but none of it fixed the issue.
Thank you for your help.

Hello @ancorakim,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please use the solution mentioned in following thread as I also see index.php in your permalinks structure.

Having said that please update Pro theme to the most recent version 2.3.8 as it comes with bunch of bug fixes.

Thanks.

Hey guys, I went ahead and updated the theme and cleared my cache again. Unfortunately I’m still getting the error when I switch tabs. I also noticed that it is happening when I have not selected any element and go to click on one of the tabs as well.

Hi,

Please remove index.php in you custom permalink or select Post name instead.

Thanks

Looks like it’s working now! Thank you so much!

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.