Pro 2 (two) Columns in the dro

I would love to have a bunch of services under the service dropdown on this page, two columns would be just perfect for me, can we do that somehow?

Thank you,
Andre

Hi there,

You will not be able to have a drop-down in 2 columns using the Pro Header Builder. You can add the submenus using the Appearance > Menus but it will show stacked and not in 2 columns.

If you want to have 2 columns you may need to consider using the UberMenu plugin.

Thank you.

Thank you! Will try!

You’re welcome! Do let us know how this goes!

Hi, i have the same need. I looked up Uber menu. Quick question, if I’ve already created a custom menu with pro header builder, would uber menu overwrite it? I just want to build the drop down portion with multiple columns with Uber menu - is that possible?
Thanks!

Hey There,

Thanks for updating this thread. The uberMenu will not overwrite the header. You can display uberMenu right in your custom header instead. You can even use a text element in the header and insert the uberMenu shortcode. For more details, please check this: https://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-3/integration/shortcode

Hope this helps.

Is it possible to keep the main custom menu build with pro headers, and add to it uberMenu for the drop down only?

Hi There,

Regretfully no, if you want to use UberMenu for your menu, you need to build the entire menu using that plugin.Then just insert that into your custom header by adding the ubermenu shortcode on a Content Area element.

Thanks,

Thank you!

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.