Pro 2.0- Headers and One Page Navigation

Has the Header compatibility with One Page Navigation been fixed in the 2.0 release?

One Page Navigation is a feature of the classic headers. It’s not been added to Pro Headers made with the header builder yet.

What’s the future of One Page Navigation?

Hi There,

We have not ETA but it is on our feature request list.

Thanks for understading.

I can give a bit more info here. Currently it’s possible for the navigation to scroll the page smoothly instead of jumping. If you add an anchor link like #about as the href of your menu item, clicking it will scroll to a section of the current page with the ID of about.

I can confirm that for Pro 2.1 we will be adding a whole bunch of options to manage the state of active and current menu items. For example, you can have an outline or border around the “About” link when the page you are on is the “About” page.

From there, it’s just a matter of adding the link state detection within a single page. That way as you scroll down the page the “current menu item” updates. This is something we will explore for 2.1 but I can’t confirm at the moment if it will be part of that release.

Alexander-

Yes, that works, but it doesn’t scroll cleanly to the top of the section. The top of the section get tucked under the menu.

Hi there,

You are right, that is the second part that is a challenge for our dev guys and they work on. It happens when you have a sticky bar in the header.

Our dev guys are aware of that and will work to see how they can tackle the issue.

Thank you.

Here’s a great workaround-

1 Like

Hey There,

Thanks for sharing this work around. If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Regards.

That’s from @simeoned.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the information. As mentioned in our Development Cycle news article, we will tackle this issue in the upcoming release which is scheduled for April:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.