PRO 1.2.4 - Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Soliloquy_Shortcode' not found

HELP Support

After PRO 1.2.4 Update I can not more acces Wordpress wp-admin.

I receive the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Soliloquy_Shortcode' not found in /home/agenziag/public_html/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/soliloquy.php:446 Stack trace: #0 /home/agenziag/public_html/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/soliloquy.php(400): Soliloquy->_get_sliders(true) #1 /home/agenziag/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/_alternate/soliloquy.php(23): Soliloquy->get_sliders() #2 /home/agenziag/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-base.php(58): CS_Soliloquy->controls() #3 /home/agenziag/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-base.php(72): Cornerstone_Element_Base->load_controls() #4 /home/agenziag/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php(283): Cornerstone_Element_Base->model_data() #5 /home/agenziag/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-manager.php(91): Cornerstone_ in /home/agenziag/public_html/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/soliloquy.php on line 446

Please, could you resolve me error ASAP, because I’m stuck !!!

Thank You

Hey there,

First, please contact your host to help you revert from a stable website backup. This so your website will return from normal operation. Once done, copy your site to a staging environment. See this article to learn how.

Next, perform the update in your test site. If the issue persists, uninstall Soliloquy from your staging site and install again via Pro > Overview. If it doesn’t help, please give us WP Admin and FTP access to your staging site.

Also see the best practices in updating your theme and plugins.

Thanks.

Dear Christian

Honestly …?
I do not think I am being able to create a test environment as suggested.

But I’ve seen A LOT OF people report same problem:

Are You sure the only solution, to resolve, is create a test environment?

Thank You

Hi There,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has cause you. Yes there’s a confirm conflict with integration of the shortcode/element on the builder. It is a confirm bug and we will let you know once we have an update. Thank you for understanding.

Please could you resolve this ISSUE?

Me WP Back-End is still locked with Fatal error

Please !!!

This isn’t just a pro issue. It’s happening on our 5.2.3 install as well. Seems to be a Cornerstone 2.1.4 issue. The issue resolved itself when I reverted to Cornerstone 2.0.5

Hi @agenzia.gamma,

The fix will not be available until the next release of the theme. You will need to access your website using the FTP connection and change the folder name below to something else:

wp-content/plugins/soliloquy

For example change it to:

wp-content/plugins/soliloquy_old

That way the plugin will get disabled and you can access the admin section of the website.

Hi @mgyura,

That is correct the issue is in both Pro and X. Our development team are working on the issue and it will be fixed in the upcoming release.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

When will this update be available?
We have clients sites down right now and taking away their slider plugin is not a workable solution.
What lines of code need to be edited to fix this issue?

Hi there,

The plugin is not down, the element inside the Cornerstone or Pro Editor representing the plugin is down. You can simply use the Raw Content or Text Element to manually add the shortcode of the plugin to the Cornerstone or Pro Editor.

There is no ETA at the moment regarding the update. We will inform as soon as we have more information regarding the update.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

The suggestion to use the shortcode in a raw or text element won’t work either - the site still crashes with the same error when using Soliloquy in any context.

I have been able to recover from the crash temporarily by closing completely and reloading the site, but it will eventually crash again.

I created a brand new set of sites for clients that includes using Soliloquy and am promoting them heavily, so I am scrambling to replace it with something else. I even started a set of video tutorials for them and actually had Soliloquy crash while recording the video - so that was awesome.

I hope this is fixed quickly.

Hi there,

Please update to 1.2.6 released today. This will fix the fatal error for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.