PRO 1.2.4 and Soliloquy

After update to v 1.2.4 of PRO and re-activation of SG Optimizer I get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Soliloquy_Shortcode’ not found in /home/sport331/public_html/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/soliloquy.php:446 Stack trace: #0 /home/sport331/public_html/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/soliloquy.php(400): Soliloquy->_get_sliders(true) #1 /home/sport331/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/alternate/soliloquy.php(23): Soliloquy->get_sliders() #2 /home/sport331/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-base.php(58): CS_Soliloquy->controls() #3 /home/sport331/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-base.php(72): Cornerstone_Element_Base->load_controls() #4 /home/sport331/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php(283): Cornerstone_Element_Base->model_data() #5 /home/sport331/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-manager.php(91): Cornerstone in /home/sport331/public_html/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/soliloquy.php on line 446

I got the same a few times yesterday, even I didn’t use any caching…

After refreshing the messages disappeared…

Hi Guys,

Apart from PRO 1.2.4 please make sure you have the following version numbers.

Then always make sure to clear your plugin cache and browser cache after each update.

Thanks

Hi, I do not use any cashing plugins at the site at the moment because as I said when I try to activate SG Optimizer I get that error. I use the latest 1.2.4 update of PRO and Cornerstone which comes with it as my understanding was that it is a bug fix release. Shall I roll back to the previous version then?

Now when I try to make a new post I get the same error.

Sorry guys I could not wait for a solution any longer as this is a live site. I rolled back to PRO 1.1.1 to get rid of that issue.

Hi There,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has cause you. Yes there’s a confirm conflict with integration of the shortcode/element on the builder. It is a confirm bug and we will let you know once we have an update. Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.