Portfolio navigation & similar posts

Hey there,
On my site and the portfolio pages, http://oneworldtrek.wpengine.com/trekking-trips/dolpo-to-mustang-traverse-nepal/, I’m having trouble getting the navigation added and showing similar posts.

I’m trying to add some navigation to the page that says “All Trips” and has forward and back nav arrows but I can’t seem to get it right. I’m looking to add that in two places, along with breadcrumbs. The first would be under Contact Us To Request a Detailed Trip Itinerary and the second would be at the bottom of the page followed by adding similar posts, which might have to be done by adding a revolution slider to the bottom of the page with similar posts as it’s page source.

I have attached screenshots, can you please help me?

One last problem, in the menu, I’d like to use both custom images and icons, but I can only do one or the other. How can I do both? If you have over destination you’ll see what I mean. Or is there a way to only have an image on a few, and no image or icon on the others?

Thanks so much!

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at pinnacle@theme.co if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello,

1. I do feel it has to do with the theme, as people must be able to navigate from portfolio items and I have no way to do that without adding navigation to the page. I figured out how to add it but I can’t get it styled right now. Can you help me get the bottom nav centered as in the screenshot?

2. How can I add The Grid into the portfolio template? I’d like to have the grid “Monthly Featured” [the_grid name=“Month Feature”] in the template. If you can provide the code I can get it where I want it.

3. Another problem I am having, in the menu, I’d like to use both custom images and icons, but I can only do one or the other. How can I do both? If you have over destination you’ll see what I mean. Or is there a way to only have an image on a few, and no image or icon on the others?

Thanks for the help.

Hello,

1- To center that navigation, you can add this CSS code to (X > Theme Options > CSS):

.portfolionav {
    text-align: center;
}
.portfolionav .x-nav-articles {
    float: none;
}

2- You can check this method to modify the portfolio page template, make sure to add the file in integrity folder instead of renew as you are using integrity stack. Also, check this method to print out a shortcode content within the theme template files.

3- Please follow this method to add a custom image to any of your menu items.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.