Popup Modal in Pro

Hello,

I’m looking to achieve this effect in Pro: http://preview.codecanyon.net/item/ultimate-addons-for-visual-composer/full_screen_preview/6892199?_ga=2.122086283.1044862987.1535389262-1987692323.1535389262

I’ve tried creating an element in visual composer and then copying the element over to Pro builder but it doesn’t work. What other options do I have for a Modal popup in X?

> [ultimate_modal modal_title="Our commitment to you" modal_on="text" read_text="Agent Match is 100% free, unbiased, licensed & secure. How?" modal_style="overlay-zoomin" overlay_bg_color="#1560fa" overlay_bg_opacity="80" modal_border_style="solid" modal_border_width="0" modal_border_color="#1560fa" modal_border_radius="0" img_size="80" content_text_color="#595959" txt_color="#1560fa" content_font_size="desktop:14px;" trigger_text_font_size="desktop:12px;"]

100% Free
Our service is completely free for clients and always will be. We receive a success fee from the agent only when a real estate transaction occurs. In other words, we get paid only when you’re happy.

Unbiased
We do not employ, nor are affiliated with any agents directly, and only accept those REALTORS® from brokerages who meet our strict criteria into our referral program.

Licensed
We are licensed by the Real Estate Council of British Columbia, and are bound by the Real Estate Services Act, the Council Rules and the Personal Information Protection Act.

Secure
We use gold-standard 2048-bit EV SSL encryption to ensure your personal information is protected.
[/ultimate_modal]

Hello @roman777,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

On the demo page link I don’t see popups. Can you please confirm?

However, you can use ConvertPlus plugin to open popups. You can install ConvertPlus from X > Validation > Extensions. To get started, please take a look at following resource.

Thanks.

Can ConverPlug use text to trigger popup?

Thanks.

Hi Roman,

Yes, that is possible, see the documentation here. specifically the line that says One interesting possibility with the behavior options is the Launch With CSS class.

Thanks,

Thank you very much.

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.