Pop-ups generator plugin conflict with theme X

Hi,

Having an issue with the Pop-ups generator plugin on mobiles version.

Please, check this page from the mobile: https://www.ponylab.studio and try to click on the button ‘‘Get a free quote’’ at the very end of the page.
It’s not working on mobiles, but working on PC’s.

Recently I had the similar issue with another plugin from this developer - floating menu.
Your awesome support helped me to solve the same issue with adding a custom js:

jQuery(document).ready(function($){
setTimeout ( function() {
$(’.floating-menu a’).off(‘touchstart touchend’);
}, 1000 );
});

This is the link to the thread if anything: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/float-menu-pro-plugin-conflict-with-theme-x/19873/3

So, I was thinking, maybe we just need to add one more such code, but associated now with the pop-ups generator plugin?
If yes, how should we change this line: $(’.floating-menu a’).off(‘touchstart touchend’); ?

Thank you so much!

Hi There,

Please use ConvertPlus instead which is offered by X bundled. It is 100% compatible and does exactly the same as your pop up generator.

Refer to this link to learn how to connect the launching of the popup with a button.

Unfortunately we cannot provide plugin for third time product for different companies, we might bo beyond the scope of our support from time to time to help you achieve your goals, but in this case we do recommend you using our bundled plugin.

Thanks for understanding.

Hi Joao,

Thank you for quick reply, unfortunately, I’m not sure If I’ll be able to use another pop-ups plugin due to that fact, that this plugin works together with floating menu plugin and I love its functionality and design (so another pop-up plugin might not work with that plugin)

Maybe you could just point me out where to look in X theme to find the variable identificator? (I’m not sure if I wrote this right, what I mean is that I suppose I just need to insert the same javascript which I’ve wrote in my first message but it should be about pop-ups generator, not about floating-menu , since issues in both plugins are the same, in first we successfully solved the issue and the final one is the same for another plugin)

Thank you for understanding,
Cheers,
Serge

Hi there,

Please update your code to this

jQuery(document).ready(function($){
setTimeout ( function() {
$('.floating-menu a, a[href^="#"]').off('touchstart touchend');
}, 1000 );
});

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Why you’re so amazing guys?
Worked like a charm, thanks!

Glad to hear it!

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.