Poor Performance with X Agency Showcase

Dear Support,

I’m new at apex support and even new to WP.

After installing WP at Strato.de and installing X with all the plugins the page resonse ist so poor.

Compared to the Them.co my site takes up to 20 sec. before the index.php? … is loaded.

Pingdom Compare:

The Strato support said their performance was fine and suspects that some Plugins causes the delay of 10…20 sec. They advice me to get support from the Theme manufacturer - you.

Which plugins have to be activated for a proper execution of the Agency Showcase?
What did I wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Udo

Hello Udo,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website and can see that you are using bunch of plugins and maps on the website. At the same time website speed also depends on the hosting. We use Amazon AWS to host our products and demos. That does not mean one has to use AWS. However, we recommend our customers to use reputable and reliable hosting providers Like DigitalOcean, Linode, Cloudways etc.

Having said that I would suggest you to take a look at our performance optimization guide to speed up the website speed.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.