Polylang & Pro

Hello there,

I recently update one of my website from X to Pro and now I have issue with your builder and Polylang with the following message :

“The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.”

it is quite annoying and now I stop the migration for my other websites.

Do you have any solutions ?

Best

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please check out this related thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/polylang-with-pro-headers-footers/2513/4

Polylang may not work 100% in Pro theme. There is also a standing issue in our bug tracker. Our developers already aware of the said issue and they are doing their best to resolve and integrate the fix in the next update cycle.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you for your response.

I cannot work with pro in this conditions.

Can I go back to my previous version with X?

If not, can I upload a back up with X and work on it without issus with the licence?

Regards

Hi There,

You can use X in your same licence!
Please go back to your X backup and use your site with X.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Thank

I just did it;

I confirm it is working again, but only with CORNERSTONE 2.0.5. I have the same Problem with version 3.0.4.

Hope you will find a solution very quickly. POLYLANG and as I read WPML are very popular for multilingual website.
You cannot let that problem continue.

Best

Hey @Guillaumeg06,

WPML is compatible with the latest version of X and Pro and Polylang supposed to cause no issues also as I have just tested in my test site. You could also see and search our Changelog for details fixes and support that have been added.

Is it possible that you clear all caches and deactivate everything except Pro and Polylang in a staging server and then check if the issue persists there?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.