Plugins in x theme

How could be possible to find which plugins are activated in some pages ? I mean

If I do not have a revolution slider need on mydomain.com/1 i do not need to charge it there
If i need a revolution slider i could select the revolution slider plugin .

I have found a plugin that can select deselect the plugins , but how can I see what plugins are active on mydomain.com /123 ??? WHich plugin or website i could use in order to see in which webpage the plugin is working or not . Thanks kind regards

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Your question is little bit confusing. Plugins are not activated per page basis. You can see all the active plugins under Plugins section though your WordPress backend.

If you’re using Cornerstone page editor, you can see which elements are using on the page so based on that you can identify which plugins are used on that particular page. Or else you will see which shortocodes are added to a particular page, so based on that you can also determine which plugins are used.

Thanks!

I mean using this plugin , but the question is how I can see which plugin is active on certain page ?

Hello @Borislav.VD,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I can’t comment on Plugin Organizer extension you have shared as I have never used the same. However, what you are saying that to disable plugins based on there usage on pages, is not the default feature of WordPress. Plugins are activated globally and once you activate them regardless of weather or not you use plugin in question on a particular page.

Please note that Plugin Organizer organizer is a 3rd party extension and providing support for 3rd party plugins falls outside the scope of forum support.

Thanks.

Hi @Borislav.VD,

As Themeco Support mentioned, you’re asking for support for a 3rd party WordPress plugin that has absolutely no connection to their product. In general, less is more when it comes to plugins. The more complexity and HTTP calls you add to a site, the longer it loads and the more potential conflicts there can be. It it somewhat ironic to use a plugin that manages having too many plugins.

Anyway, here is the Plugin Organizer official documentation, you should find answers here:

http://www.jsterup.com/dev/wordpress/plugins/plugin-organizer/documentation/

Have a great day.

Thank you for helping out, @atllta. :slight_smile:

thank you ! I wish to know just a general information , i mean I am not asking about how to use it . I mean i wish just to know if i have 30 plugins in my website ,that means that the webpage charges 30 plugins even if they are not needed . I mean a page without a slider is going to charge the slider revolution for example , even there is no slider in that page ,etc. It is just a general question . may be i have caused a misunderstood with my question . thankks

thank you anyway . I wish just to try if my web would be faster that s all . Kind regards!

Hey @Borislav.VD,

You won’t be able to know how many active plugins are enabled or loaded in a page. One thing for sure is that all plugins will remain active globally. There are times that it is active but not loaded on a page that it is not being used. There are plugins that loads plugin scripts/css even if you are not using it. This depends on the plugins and how they are created. This is mostly the reason why Plugin Organizer were created to optimized site performance. For more optimization tips, you can check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizations-performance/210

Hope this helps.

Thank you @RueNel ! This is what i wish . So there is no plugin, webpage, way to see if on page mydomain.com/123 is loading scripts css a plugin that even i do not need ( i mean a gallery plugin on page without photos,etc ) slider plugin where i do not have a slider,etc ) ? I mean i wish to know which plugins are doing it and obviously for this reason i must know which plugins have a such behaviour .

Hi,

You can check using google developer tools but it will still require some knowledge and familiarity with wordpress plugin codes to be able to find out which are loading certain scripts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.