PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() i

Hi guys

Can you please advise?
I tried to re-install and still get this error:

[Mon Aug 06 12:41:56.344919 2018] [:error] [pid 8965] [client 45.79.210.57:15457] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /nas/content/live/vgnberg/wp-content/themes/x/index.php on line 16

Thanks
Adam

Hi Adam,

Try to reinstall the theme manually using FTP

• Download X from forum dashboard
  • Unzip x.zip on your computer.
  • Rename the x folder to x-updating.
  • Connect to your server via FTP and navigate to your /wp-content/themes/ directory.
  • Drag and drop the x-updating folder into your themes directory.
  • Upon completion, rename the previous x folder to x-previous.
  • Rename x-updating to x. Your site will now be at the latest version.
  • Delete the x-previous folder.
  • Visit the WordPress dashboard at least once to ensure any migration logic can run (this happens behind the scenes).

For your guide on how to connect and use ftp kindly refer to the link below

Hope that helps.

Thank you Paul

I already did these steps. Still get the same fatal error.

Hello @vgnberg,

Thanks for updating the thread.

In that case can you please share website login and FTP details in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

How do I reply on a private note?

Hello @vgnberg,

Thanks for updating the thread.

In your case, it’s difficult for us to suggest you a solution without taking a look at the backend. However, upon navigating the website link you have shared, I don’t see the error message and website is working fine. Probably you can try and clear browser cache and see how it goes.

Thanks.

Thank you, we see this error on the server error logs on the hosting side. It is related to many different customer interactions, not just one or two local sessions.

Hi There @vgnberg

According to our previous reports, this issue usually happens when your X theme dependency files are missing or corrupted. You can see a similar incident here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/fatal-error-call-to-undefined-function-x-get-view-in-wp-content-themes-pro-index-php-on-line-16-on-fresh-install/9632/10). If that is the case, it should resolve when you re-install X theme and Cornerstone plugin.

Also make sure that you’re running PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any incompatibility issues.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.