PHP Error With Theme

Hey there I just upload a theme template to my WordPress site and I got this error. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Notice: Undefined index: estimation_form in /www/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-shortcode-finder.php on line 203

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Try updating your PHP version to 7.1 or higher. You probably need to contact your host and ask them to update the PHP version for you. If the issue persists then please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks.

Hi Brandon,

Please double check credentials. It is not working here when I tried to login.

Although, PHP notices will not affect site performance. It can be disabled. See this guide.

Hello Brandon,

The username is incorrect. Please see the secure note.

You are seeing the PHP notice. You will need to disable your debug mode to get rid of the PHP Notices. @Lely already gave the link to a step by step instruction on how to disable the debug mode.

Best Regards.

Hello Brandon,

Notice: Undefined index: estimation_form in /www/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-shortcode-finder.php on line 203

This is not an error but a PHP Notice. usually appears when a variable is null or not yet set. You can eliminate this by disabling your debug mode. If you go to Pro > Status > WordPress Environment, debug mode is still ON. Please follow the link provided by @Lely to disable it.

Regards.

Hello Brandon,

In which page we can find this PHP Notice? I think this is because you have inserted a template that has an E&P Estimation Form shortcode but then that form does not exist in the current site. The form only resides in the previous site that you have imported the template from. Remember that you only imported the template and not the form or other resources that were present on the page. Please edit the page in the Pro Editor and remove or select the correct E&P Estimation Form.

Hope this makes sense.

Hey Brandon,

I’m sorry but we could not locate where you’ve added the estimation form. You will need to remember where you’ve added them or use a shortcode finder plugin to tell where certain shortcodes were added.

I don’t see the notice/error message in your site both in back and frontend though so I think this issue is resolved except for what you said:

Would you mind providing more details about that? Please give a specific description of the problem. For instance, I’m seeing that the menu powered by UberMenu is not set up completely.

Is that your problem? If so, please configure UberMenu. For usage instructions, please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-ubermenu/75

If you wish to revert to the original menu, please uninstall UberMenu.

Thanks.

The other issue I am having is the section with the oops. Slider. I don’t know how to fix that.

Thank you everyone for helping I figured out the issue.

The problem with the Menu was to do with BBpress interfering with menu.

The other was the slider revolution and uploading the correct slider and purchasing the application.

Hey Brandon,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.