Photo Link To Popup Text Box

Hi there,
I’d like to have a popup window show up when you click on one of the four images, or maybe even have an off-page modal pop in. Here is the design with the four images…

And here is what I’m hoping to achieve when someone clicks on the image.

How can I create something like this, or something along this vein? Or can you recommend a good plugin that would be good? Thanks for your help. P.S. I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty in the code department.

Hi there,

I suggest that you use the ConvertPlus plugin which is bundled with our theme.

Just add the popup content in the plugin and then you will need to use the behavior tab of the plugin to add the manual launch functionality using a CSS class:

After that go to the images you have and add the proper CSS Class which you copied from the plugin and add them to the images.

Now if visitors click on the image the proper modal will appear. Needless to say that ConvertPlus is a plugin with lots of option and it may have a learning curve, but as soon as you get a hang of the option you will see how cool stuff you can do with the modals.

Thank you.

Thanks, I’ll give it a try.

You’re welcome.

Works like a charm, looks great, and not so difficult of a learning curve. Thanks, Guys!