Page speed

Hello. Iโ€™m attempting to raise my Google Page Speed ranking. I optimized the images and that raised my score. The outstanding issues are:

1. Leverage browser caching
  2. Minify JavaScript
  3. Reduce server response time

Any suggestions? I read the documentation on Customization - Performance. The article suggested using the plugin W3 Total Cache. This plugin is no longer available in Wordpress. Any other suggestions.

Thank you

Hi @LarchmontBlvd,

Thanks for writing in.

Regretfully, the only documentation or guide for is the documentation that you have already read.

I will forward this thread to our developers so that they could update the documentation.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

In the meantime, how do I set an expiry date or a maximum age in the HTTP header? Where do I find this in the theme? I need to leverage browser caching

I am looking for the same thing. I am using themeco as my host and need to leverage my browser cache

Hello There,

You can refer following thread to leverage browser cache:

Thanks.

1 Like

How did this browser cache solution work out?

Hi There,

Can you clarify the issue you are facing @bradmaclean and provide your URL.

Thanks

Hi Joao,
It was more of a question directed towards the original creator of this support ticket. You recommended a solution and I was curious how that solution worked out. Thanks!
Brad

You are welcome!

My other account is hosted by themeco. I would love a browser caching solution built in. Finding a great third party plugin that doesnโ€™t break my site every time is proving to be quite the chore and it can be costly.

Noted. I will forward your concern to our web development team.

Thanks