Thank you for writing in, I've checked the site and there is wrong on your X installation.
As you can see on that directory your
x folder is nested with the
x_package folder, it should not. It should be:
And on top of that, your version of X and Cornerstone is a bit outdated and not compatible.
Please follow this guide thoroughly and your site should be updated and fix the mobile view.
- First, navigate to APEX dashboard and download the latest version of X.
- Then navigate to your Plugins panel and deactivate and delete the Cornerstone (we need to do this to avoid conflict with the latest version, we will reinstall Cornerstone in latest version later)
- Then follow the Installing The Theme guide here. Yes, it's like you're installing the X theme again.
- After a successful installation, activate that latest version of X.
- It will prompt you to install Cornerstone, please do so.
Important: Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser's cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.
Let us know how it goes,