Page load time - something wrong

For the last month or so, there’s been a seriously noticeable lag time when clicking “edit” on my pages, from the time I click on edit to the time Cornerstone actually loads the page for me to edit.

It literally sits there for what seems like over a minute, whereas in the past it immediately loaded.

What can be causing that, as it’s seriously inefficient and creating much longer work periods to edit the site.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Since you are using SiteGround, could you please disable the supercacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

For more details how you can improved your site performance, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.