Page builder broke after upgrade

Hi there. I am in need of assistance after upgrading cornerstone and the X theme. I am given this error when I try to load a page: A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.

I have checked out the Cornerstone homepage as it tells me that it is not validated. It also says when the X theme is validated cornerstone should also be validated. Not sure what is going on there…

I need urgent help here…

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

In a secure note would you mind sharing login details so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Secure note updated.
Thanks

I couldn’t login using the credentials. Please check.

Thanks.

Please try again. Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the login information. I added a test page and used Cornerstone and encountered the problem. After checking the browser console I see that the iframe section which is responsible for previewing the page can not be accessed and here is the error:

This shows that your hosting service provider exposes a restriction regarding this. there are multiple reasons that can cause this issue which we listed here:

The issue which I suspect is the Mod_Security settings of the server:

Kindly contact your hosting service provider and give them the links we provided to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I remember seeing a link to upgrade to pro. Should I just do that or will I still have the same issue?

Thanks

So I upgraded to pro and it seems to have resolved the issue. I am having another issue though. The x generated styling is giving me a link to an old image from the staging site.

body{font-style:normal;font-weight:400;color:hsl(0,0%,30%);background:#f3f3f3 url(//wstreet.design/ppc/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/print-pattern-med-light-sml.png) center top repeat;}

I looked in the customization area but that shows no image is applied to the body tag. Can you please help me remove this.

Hi,

Upon checking, I can see you already have added a new one that points to the current url.

It seems that this issue has been resolved.

Please confirm.

Thanks

Yes it has. Thanks

Thank you for letting us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.