Opt-In Email

I have a somewhat complex question.

I am attempting to create an opt-in using covert plug which is connected to MailChimp.

http://ri.ventures/real-estate/eichler/balboa-highlands/balboa-historic-district/

I am attempting to give a “Free Download” once someone gives me their email address.

After I’ve captured the email how/what service can fulfill emailing the subscriber a downloadable link?

Hi there,

That feature is not available in our theme nor in ConvertPlus. You will need to search for 3rd party services. For example, it seems that Mailchimp does have something similar to what you have in mind:

I also did a Google Search which might be of a help on your research.

Bottom line you need to find a service which will send such a link to the client upon the subscription. The form and subscription part can be handled via ConvertPlus and the integration of it to the MailChimp:

Alternatively, you can use our Emails Forms plugin to integrate a form to the MailChimp service:

Sending a secure link to the client after the subscription is a feature which you should look into MailChimp itself.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.