Nothing to Show Right Now Blog

No matter which page I set it continues to show this.
I disabled all plugins but the problem persisted.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, I did check your site and I see a _content-none.php on your child theme, would you mind removing or renaming that file and see if that resolves the issue.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Removing the php file did not help unfortunately.

Hi There @trevorhall89

I have enabled filterable index option under Theme Options > Ethos > Blog Options and now you should see your blog posts.

Hope that helps.

Is this the only fix? It kind of ruins the flow of blog posts. It’s alright for a temporary fix but not really ideal.

Hey @trevorhall89,

You will need to add in the categories you want to show in Ethos homepage. Please see the setup instruction here. And here’s a setup demo.

Hope that helps.

Why is this all of a sudden happening. I have been using this for just under a year. I don’t really want to show as categories. I just want it as simply as before where it all showed up by date.

Hi @trevorhall89

The main reason for this issue is that you have the post slider option activated with “Featured Posts” to display and it seems that you don’t have any posts marked as featured, check this screenshot.

This is breaking the loop and preventing posts from being loaded, I’ve modified that to “Random” instead of “Featured”:

Now your posts are loading fine.

Thanks.

1 Like

Awesome thank you so much.

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.