Not able to view global blocks

Hello! I am not able to view all of the global blocks on some of my pages, as they are showing up blank. Some of the blocks are visible, and others are not on the pages. Can you let me know how to solve this issue?

Hello Sandeep,

Thanks for writing in!

Normally the global block will display in all of the pages that you have added the block. It may not display anything if you are using a dynamic content within the global block which maybe your case. To assist you with this issue, can you please provide us the url where the global block displays and the url of the pages where it does not display so that we can compare and investigate.

Best Regards.

hi Rue, it only happens when editing in WP. Can I give you staging access to check ?

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for the credentials, please reinstall your parent PRO theme first, as there is something wrong on how the site is setup. I only see a Pro – Child Theme and another broken Pro – Child Theme but NO parent PRO theme on the themes dashboard (/wp-admin/themes.php). For now, this is the closest culprit I can see.

You can follow the installation guide we provided here, you can download a fresh copy of pro.zip in the APEX DASHBOARD.

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Installing the theme fails with error :

Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
Destination folder already exists. /nas/content/live/remitrdev/wp-content/themes/pro/
Theme installation failed.

Hi Sandeep,

That means there is already a folder named pro on your themes directory (/wp-content/themes/) that might be corrupted since we do not see Pro theme on your themes panel, so we need to delete that pro folder first.

To do that, please log in to your server via FTP or cPanel’s File Manager and navigate to this directory /remitrdev/wp-content/themes/ find and delete the pro folder in there.

Then redo the installation again by following the guide above.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

I am trying to update new internal page links, but when I update them, the links still point to the old page. I cannot seem to update the links to the new page, even though the URLs have been updated. Can you please help?

Hey Sandeep,

I believe you’re just are just confused with your Hide During Breakpoints setup. In case you’re not aware what the Hide During Breakpoints feature is, please read this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hide-during-breakpoint-explained/17378

The Global Blocks actually works. You just don’t see it because of the Hide During Breakpoints.

Desktop:

###Mobile:

============================================================

If that’s not the case, please show us the section where you’re not using the Hide During Breakpoints feature yet the Global Blocks won’t show up.

Thanks.

hi, the issue is with the menus - they don’t work with new links per above

Hi Sandeep,

Unfortunately, we are not sure which menus you are talking about. Would you please give us more detailed information with screenshots to be able to know what is the problem cause?

As a general rule of thumb, make sure that the permalinks cache is cleared by going to WordPress Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks and saving the Permalinks again.

Also, if you have any cache plugin or your server has a cache please kindly clear the cache.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.