Non compatible plugins

Is there a way to find out what plug ins are not compatible with X? I have had many issues with x being quite detrimental and my designer has asked if there is a list? Also how do we know when we can update Woo-commerce as I know some time ago we couldn’t because it wasn’t compatible yet.

If there is no list are you at least able to tell me if WP Mega Menu Pro - Responsive Mega Menu Plugin for WordPress is compatible as I need to do some customisation and my designer has suggested this one but I don’t want to pay for it if its going to have issues .

Thanks

Hello Nonie,

Thanks for writing in. :slight_smile:

Well it’s difficult to maintain a list of all the plugins from WordPress ecosystem that are compatible with X Theme. Any well coded plugin should work fine with X. Having said that we maintain a version compatibility guide wherein I share the version of bundled and supported plugins including WooCommerce.

Like I said, a well coded plugin that follows WordPress development standards should work absolutely fine. That being said, you can also take a look at Ubermenu plugin that comes bundled with X Theme and also has Mega menu feature.

To get started with Uber menu, please take a look at following resource.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.