No Schema Markup for Services

Hi there,

How do I set schema markup for a service page with the Snippet plugin? For example, I have the following service (https://www.flyingvgroup.com/services/content-marketing-orange-county/), and right now I have it set as a product, but it is really not a product and you can see based on the URL inspection errors below. Not sure what I should be doing.

Here are the errors when running a URL Inspection on Search Console in the uploaded screenshot.

Thank you!

Hi @flyingvgroup,

If you are using our Snippet plugin, please go to Pro > Snippets, and switch to the Global Settings tab. Then, set the Output option to Organization. After that, make sure that you set the Global Default Schema to blank. Then, click the blue Update button:

Then, please switch to Organization tab and set the Type options to ProfessionalServices and click the blue Update button:

Now, your website is in a service mode by default. You can select other types for pages and posts in the settings, and even, you have the option to select different type for a page by going to the page and selecting the proper type inside the Snippet metabox:

Please click here, for more information about the Snippet plugin.

If you are not using the Snippet plugin, please contact the developer of the plugin that you are using.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.