Next try: Cornerstone doesn't work!

I tried it last week, but your staff replied that they can’t find a problem, then nobody answered anymore. So here I am again:
Cornerstone shows no live update while working on a post. It only shows “waiting”-sign. No content areas are filled up with supplied content. No changes are made or saved.
Older posts or pages also can’t be changed or worked on. No existing conten shows up in live-preview, except things loaded up with the WordPress-Backend. No Cornerstone-Content to be seen.
I’ve now made some screenshots, so you can better comprehend, what I mean:

Hi there,

Our apologies for not getting to respond to your previous thread as it kept getting pushed to the end of the queue when other users respond to it.

I tried to login using the details you have provided here but it seems to be inactive now.

Would you mind providing us with the update logins details in a Secure Note here?

For the meantime, please check the following as well:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thank you.

All of your hints - exept the one fpr the wp-config - your colleague recommended as well last week. I tried it all and it didn’t change a thing. I also wrote, that I had all the latest versions of your products, including the latest WordPress-Version. I tested the system without the other plugins and cleared caches. I don’t use a CDN.
Now I have added the two lines to the config.php.
I cannot work on a post or page, still the same problem.

The Account to use is active, please have a look.
But be sure to use this url to login: http://www.bmb-wuppertal.de/wp/wp-admin/
Once logged in, you can choose a page or post to test cornerstone. Doesn’t matter which you take, no one can be changed, saved or be set up all new with content by cornerstone.

Hi again,

I just read your secure note. Glad to hear the update has addressed things. Do let us know if there are any outstanding issues, but we hope that everything is now back in order for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.