Need help with Typekit and Google fonts

I’m having trouble with both Typekit AND Google fonts.

I’m so tired of spinning my wheels. There is conflicting information on this thread. In fact, the advice given to me recently was conflicting, but I ultimately was able to make things work on my test site. (the thread was https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/font-manager/101)

Now I’m trying to convert my live site.

Now the cog icon that I was instructed to click on is not there, so I don’t know the proper way to install a typekit font. I was told NOT to use the typekit extension but to click on the cog and do it in Font Manager. (See screenshot) :thinking:

Second, on my test site I was able to select the weight of 100 for Lato in the font manager but on my live site, there are only 3 weight options, all heavier than that. Please help me. What am I missing?

I just discovered an article that helped with the Typekit issue. So I’m good there. But I still can’t figure out where all the weights of the Google font are. I still need help with that. :frowning:

Hi There,

Glad that you got the Typekit issue fixed.
Regarding the Lato font, I can see all the font wait is available.

Can you please check if your using latest version of the theme? if not please update it to the latest version.
Or you can reinstall the theme.

Please let us know if that helps!

Thank you so much for your reply. Strangely, I was able to find them by using the drop down and scrolling all the way down to Lato, rather than typing in the name. If I typed in the name, it only offered 2 weights. But if I scroll down, they are all there. Go figure. Anyway, I appreciate the support!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.