Need help for the basic setting

Hi
I am so sorry that i am so new to know nothing about the theme, I still have problems.

Hey @guo,

No worries. Please give us the URL where you’ve added that image so we could check the setup and so we could give you an accurate answer.

Thanks.

hi, i am on local host, do not have any URL.

Hi There,

It might be the size of image is too small to fill all the white space.

Could you please try with the bigger image?

Let usk now how it goes!

Hi,

1.A 2000 px wight picture still can’t not full-filled the page.

2. Why i try many times that can not install the "layer slider"plugin?

Hi There,

If possible create a copy of your site in a remote server, so that we can look into your issue. You can use a free service like this (https://pantheon.io/) and follow our our migration guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126).

With regard to your plugin installation issue, make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x on your server and make sure that you have enabled PHP cURL extension and open SSL. Also increase your PHP max script execution time to 120 or higher.

Thanks!

I can not add any section now! I buy the theme for almost one month, but nothing i can do about it ! Can you give me support? It’s a very simple design. Can someone help?Below is the draft of the home page.

Hi @guo,

I really like to troubleshoot it but I can’t since it’s on your local, perhaps you can put it online temporarily while we’re checking?

Thanks!

Hi here,

I have upload the document in below virtual host,please login and download to your local

Hi @guo,

It doesn’t seem to be working, is it FTP or Admin, but regardless it’s not accessible on my end. Please provide both URL and login credentials for admin and FTP.

Thanks!

Dear sir,
Good day.
I have migrated my local site onto below site:

I think there is something wrong about installation of cornerstone because when I click on cornerstone it shows: 404 Not Found.

Please help to see, and

Hi,

In your site’s root directory, try to rename your .htaccess file to .htaccess.bak then go to Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks and click on Save Changes.

Hope that helps.

Dear,

I can’t fnd a .htaccess file in root directory even I cancel hidden files.

Can you help to check with below ftp code?

thanks

Hi there,

Sorry for the confusion, htaccess is for Apache server but your server is served under NGINX server. You should contact the hosting provider to properly configure your Wordpress permalink. Or move it to another test server where it’s served through Apache.

Thanks!

Hi
After I read the article about the template management, I still have some questions as below:

Hey @guo,

Your current selected element is the Headline element. You can only apply a preset for the headline element like the one available in the Starter Pack.

To add a button, search for the button element first and drag it below your text.

Thanks.

Hi,
Thanks for your help! But now another question!

Thanks in advance!

Hi again,

• To move the menu items to the left, add the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:
body .masthead-inline .desktop .x-nav {
    float: left;
    width: calc(100% - 150px);
}
  • To add a button on the right side of your navigation bar, you can add a custom link to your menu

Then expand your newly added menu item and a class e.g header-button

Using the class, you can style the button with custom CSS, add the following code in the theme options as well:

.header-button {
    float: right !important;
}
.header-button a span {
    background: orange;
    padding: 10px !important;
    margin-top: -10px;
    color: #fff;
}

I’ve added a class to your contact menu item, by adding the above CSS your contact menu item will be transformed into the button. You can remove this class from the contact menu item and add it in your custom link.

Hope this helps!

Hi
After I added the items in the portfolio and put in the "overhead crane"categories.
But I can’t see it on navigation of the homepage.

What’s more is there is no templates in the adit page of the item.

How can i adit the itme page?

Hi again,

• To add a portfolio item in the navigation bar, you need to follow the suggestion I provided previously by adding a custom link to your menu:

Then in the URL field add the URL of your portfolio item.

• Templates are only available in pages, however you can make adjustments to the portfolio item via Portfolio Item Settings

Hope this helps!