Navigation Dropdown problem

I currently experience a problem with the navigation menu on mobile. The text is hidden behind other elements of the page. Can someone help me make it work? I want when the menu drops to be shown full no matter the elements it comes in contact with.

https://www.instalix.ro/incalzire-pardoseala/

Thank you for your time!

Hey @Instalix,

It looks like a z-index conflict or the Bar’s Content Scrolling is being used. If you have Content Scrolling enabled, please disable it.

Your site’s currently in under construction mode. Please give us WordPress Admin access in a Secure Note so we could check the page.

Thanks.

Notes added. I need the Content Scrolling enabled.

The Content Scrolling feature was intended for a header without a submenu. Technically, it’s also not possible because content could not be displayed past the scrollbar.

I’m sorry but you would really need to disable Content Scrolling or you would need to remove your submenus.

If you wish to continue using the Content Scrolling feature and your submenu, you would need to consult with a third party developer to see if it’s possible to modify feature according to your custom requirement.

Thank you for understanding.

Ok. What about the mobile navigation I got on this page.

https://www.instalix.ro/magazin/

Can I somehow add a padding top so it will show my top bar and not collapse over it like it does now?

How it looks now:

How I want it to look:

Just need to figure out how to add a padding to the OFF CANVAS.

The offcanvas content could be pushed down by adding a top margin (not padding) using custom CSS. However, that is not recommended because your logo could not be clicked or clicking it will only close the canvas because the off canvas still covers it.

If you wish to proceed with that, you would need to add this code in the Element CSS of the Navigation Collapsed. Set the margin the same as your header height.

$el .x-off-canvas-content {
  margin-top: 70px;
}

After that, set the close button of canvas to transparent. Otherwise, you’ll get this:

Alternatively, you can use the Navigation Collapsed instead. But just want to add ahead that it’s not recommended for the Navigation Dropdown to have submenus in mobile.

Thanks.

Ok, so I have disabled content scrolling for my submenu but no changes regarding the Navigation Dropdown. The only thing i can do is remove my submenu completely. The thing is if I recreated my submenu and save it as a temple the conflict between the submenu and the navigation Dropdown disappears so that solves my problem. BUT in PRO page editor i dont have the content scrolling option for the section. Is it possible to enable content scrolling somehow inside the pro page editor for a section? If i manage that i con fully recreate my submenu and solve all my problems. Thank you for your time and support!

The Z Index of the bar containing the dropdown should be set higher than the lower bars. Please watch the screencast below.

Hope that helps.

Thank you Sir. Everything is working great! Thank you for your support!

You’re welcome. Glad it helped.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.