Navbar stack Icon

Hello,

I’m using X, with the “Agency” setup and the Stack “Icon”.

In the blog part, is it possible to set the navbar so that the column on the right begins under the navbar?

I would like a result like in the picture

Hello,

I’m using X, with the “Agency” setup and the Stack “Icon”.

In the blog part, is it possible to set the navbar so that the column on the right begins under the navbar?

I would like a result like in the picture

Thanks a lot

Hi @webSF,

Thanks for a very detailed post information. Please be advised that icon stack is a unique stack by which the sidebar is purposely designed to be positioned as Fixed Left or Fixed Right. If you want to have the sidebar right below the navbar, I would highly recommend that you select a different stack instead. You must also understand that you cannot mixed up the stack. Once you choose which stack to use, it will be applied to all of your site pages.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

1 Like

Is there a way to divide the navbar menu into desktop viewing on two levels instead of one?
For example 4 items above (home, services, forms, privacy) and 3 other items below (blog, about us, contact us)
But maintaining, from mobile, all the items under one button hamburger

Hello @webSF,

Please be advised that the desktop navigation has been designed to display the menu items into one column only. At this current setting, you cannot have a two row menu items.

To accomplish what you have in mind, I would recommend that you install Ubermenu and use Ubermenu to have a two row navigation. You can install Ubermenu by going to X > Validation > Extensions. To know more about Ubermenu, please check out this knowledge base article:

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.