Nav Class code

Hi, I am trying to manually integrate Ubermenu3 to a site I am working on as the theme is interfering with ubermenu, but I can’t find what file the Nav Class code is stored. The instructions from 7Spark start with locating the Nav Class code. They say start with header.php but there doesn’t seem to be anything in there.

I coudn’t find anyone requesting assistance with manual intetgration. Am I the only one who’s site has problems integrating? Am I Missing something?

I will send you login details after this email.

Thanks,
Darren…

Hi there,

You should not need any code related changes to use the UberMenu on our theme. You will need to use the normal integration process as mentioned here:

To answer your question about the header.php actually, it is divided into different files as our thee does have many stacks and header modes. The one you will be interested in is:

wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/_navbar.php

You will need to install a Child Theme and copy the file to: (Create necessary folders in the Child Theme)

wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/_navbar.php

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for the propmt reply.

I’d already tried the integration as per those instructions and I"m still having the same problems. Would have a look at it for me?

I’m trying to remove the logo (or logo word) from the old menu and move the Uber menu up to the top of the screen. It just seems like to two menus are overlapping to me…?

Cheers,
Darren.

Hi Darren,

It would be the /views/global/_brand.php and for moving it, it would be /views/YOUR_SELECTED_STACK/wp-header.php. With the changes you wish to make, you’ll have to edit multiple files. The root one is the wp-header.php in which you can change the order of how the sub-templates are being called.

But I’m not sure how this is related to Nav Class.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

I have repeatedly tried the integration process as Christopher suggested earlier and am still not getting the Ubermenu Skin that I set.

I have set the skin to “Eggplant” - but if you look at the site, you will see it is not showing properly.

Darren.

Hi again Rad,

I’ve just tried using the Vanilla Skin setting and editing it myself to look like the eggplant skin. This seems to be working so far. I’ll let you know if i get any problems - thanks.

Darren.

Gad that you have managed to integrate the Ubermenu.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.