My plugin is not installing not the basic or the pro

today I bought theme x and then I upgraded.

I have not been able to install the plugin, despite working with isp and also envato support.

I like the theme, I’ve used it before in other sites with the same isp host, but this time it’s not installing.

Please help. ASAP.

Thank you!

Hi @bitsandbites,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind sharing us more details of the error. Or Is there any error showing when installing the plugins?

Usually, plugins does not work because the PHP memory allocation is too low. Sometimes, hosting does not allow manual increase of memory allocation. It would be best that you will contact your hosting in regards to the increase.

Manual PHP Memory increase.

If still not working, you could share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

I worked with the isp supprt and they increased the limits and tried to install it themselves to discover that the installation package was missing a couple of stylessheets.

really want this product.

thanks,
raybblin

Hi there,

What stylesheets and which plugin? Perhaps you’re referring to the theme and not plugin :slight_smile:

You should install the x.zip file extracted from x_package.zip, you shouldn’t install the x_package itself.

Or instead of downloading all files from Themeforest, you can just download the installable Wordpress file.

And please change your password, you have provided it publicly. I moved it in the secure note, but it’s more safe by changing it.

Thanks!

I did all of the suggestions.
I had the PHP memory expanded and attempted to installed the the first themex.zip - fail
My host tried to ftp into the backend files and install - fail with missing stylesheets and I am not sure what they are
When I upgraded to pro tried to install that - fail

I submitted my credentials to see if you can finally get it installed.

Hey @bitsandbites,

I installed Pro in your site and I did not experience any issue (see Secure Note). You just need to activate and validate it now. See Product Validation for more details regarding validation.

Hope that helps.

thank you. it’s working!
so relieved!

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.